This article describes how to quickly setup a public class in Learndot Enterprise. The LDE Admin tools gives you easy access to create and edit public classes.
Sara is a training manager and needs to publish a new introduction class for all customers. She decides to create a public class in Learndot.
You will need to be a staff user with appropriate staff permissions. If you do not have the correct access level, contact your system administrator for help.
- Access the Admin tool for LDE: Admin > Training > Events > Public Classes. Click New to create a public class.
- Select an existing Instructor Led Training or create a new one with +.
- Select the start time of the class on field Start Date & Time.
- Select an existing Location or create a new one with +.
- Select an existing Provider or create a new one with +,
- Save the configuration.
For more information please see our help documentation: LD Documentation